Happy 2013 ALL!
Starting the new year is usually filled with a lot of promises to one self of getting something positive done that you have postponed…
For me it is ALL about goal-setting.
- I have set a goal of going two whole months without sugar.
- Be physically active every day for two months.
- Develop my software ASAP. DOING IT RIGHT NOW.
- Launch my software – The RIGHT way.
- Build the business around it.
Also I am following some time management tricks to get the most out of my time.
But first… There is Sugar.
Back in 2010 I had knee surgery and I gained weight as a result of me sitting too much still with my leg and with my work.
Now, I have taken a break from sugar before and I felt awful. Not right away but a couple of days. I was ok but I felt there was something weird going on with my body.
So to break free from the addictive nature of snacks and to get fit again I simply say STOP.
Not all of you know but sugar is actually much more harmful to you than you think.
“I am an internet marketer… Why do you bring this up???” You might ask.
The answer is simple.
For our brains to function with the fastest, most productive thought pattern… We need to stay in shape.
Our work pattern with sitting in front of a computer slows down our metabolism and is therefore harmful to our thoughts as they are slower than they need to be.
Take a long walk or go jogging for an hour before you sit down and work and you will get ideas flowing at high speed through your brain. This increases your productivity and ultimately will make you more money faster.
Did you know that sugar is as addictive as Cocaine? It is true.
People ALL OVER THE WORLD has opened up the channel for addiction a long time ago and are being punished by the companies that thrive in making sugary beverages or snacks for our desperate need.
Sure we don’t become homeless because of it… But we are still slaves to our bodies cravings and lack the control we should have when it comes to walking past the shelves with ANYTHING with sugar.
Try for yourself and go into your local grocery and go shopping for whatever usual items you’d like. Read the nutritional values and put it back if it contains sugar.
As you can see it is everywhere. The worst part is that the makers of these items either don’t know about the effects it may have on your body… Or they do not care.
For a prosperous 2013 I QUIT SUGAR and I work hard in order to evolve myself physically and mentally so that I can be the maximum potential of ME.
I suggest you do the same.
Here is a cool Infographic I found on sugar. Read it. Digest it. Learn from it. Then QUIT SUGAR YOU TOO.
All the best for you in 2013
* Next blog post will be revealing some stuff I know you’ll love. Stay tuned
Understand why you need to be aware? Good!
LET ME HELP YOU OUT AND FIND THE THINGS YOU NEED.
IN THE PROCESS I WILL GIVE YOU FREE STUFF.
HERE ARE SOME GOOD REASONS PEOPLE USE TO JUSTIFY THEIR TIME INVESTED IN THE EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL.
- FREE STUFF! You’ll get instant access to my e-book containing low-cost traffic sources, a WordPress plugin and more useful notes for Internet Marketers. * Details in e-book when you join. Download ready.
- Content tailored to you. As we get to know each other I will ask you questions through surveys to really go the extra mile because I know how it feels to get those “un-targetted” emails where you just know you are being sold to. Not helped.
- You like “hype”. Didn’t think so. Me neither. So what i give you is raw honest opinions on what i have found to be solid content.
Instant Download – Even at 2 am
Some AMAZING people have joined, much like yourself.
Get access 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week