Hi, my name is Rune Ellingsen.
Let me tell you a quick story…
I was a stressed out, unhappy storage worker agent in 2009
- I was living on the first floor apartement of a house with my girlfriend at the time, with our baby daughter.
- I was up to eyeballs in debt, we were forced to move.
- I hated what I was doing and didn’t see any hope on the horizon.
- The work situation was bad as the financial crisis took place and took my supposedly promised safe job away.
Then something happened that changed my life forever…
- I started trying to learn what made people rich, or successful.
- I told my, then girlfriend, that I saw this movie called “The Secret” and it changed my life. It resonated with me. We need to do more and she needs to see it… Which she never did.
- I started learning how to make websites, and how to market these.
- I had no clue what I was doing, but I had hope in low wager jobs and decided that it was where I’d make my stand
At the time, I had no idea the impact this would have. The problem was…
- I didn’t actually know that much about owning my own business
- I didn’t have a list
- I didn’t have any connection
- I didn’t have an advertising budget
- I was an avid learner and had a site ranking pretty fast for some keyword, but I never made any money from it.
Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse…
- I tested other systems, and failed miserably time after time because they were either lacking information, or because they kept promoting other stuff that you thought you had to have as well…
- I decided to start a web design company and took on clients as my web design skills were up to par, only to work my but off for low pay as the clients wanted change afdter change and I had no real setup for charging for hours, only one-time fees.
- I got into a major debt as I had very little funds, and the funds I had, went into courses and systems, some good, most bad.
I was on the downward slide because…
- I was so intent on escaping the corporate grind that I didn’t pay attention to what I was doing.
- I figured I could work my way out of it.
- I would just work more hours and work harder during those hours.
Needless to say, I felt…
- I was trapped
- I had so much on the line but I couldn’t see how I was going to make it
- I was also scared out of my mind because money was coming in, but I wasn’t getting any of it!
That’s when I truly hit rock bottom…
- I got so stressed out I went into a deep depression which was on and off for quite some time. There were many long days where I sat alone and built patience, integrity, skills, systems and websites. It has its toll on the immune system to push the body, and it reacts with thinks like a depression.
- At one point, I was a burn-out and HAD to take a couple of weeks off, having spent more than a few weeks on. Do this, work by the computer every day for weeks, hours per day, basically live in front of it… And be constant learning and creative and adapting to new roles, it can be stressful.
- The stress meant I couldn’t work.
- When I didn’t work, I didn’t get paid.
- I had to live like a minimalist barely using any money or buying any new things into my life because I was drowning in credit card debt that I had managed to get when things were on a downslide.
That’s when I discovered / decided / had a revelation about / found / figured out …
- I decided to carry on, in spite of the set-backs I so painfully had so many of.
- I went to work after some rest, completely turned out of email and the internet.
- I unsubscribed from a lot of the noisy marketers.
- I wrote down plans of action.
- And I started working towards something more professional as my skills became better and better.
Then, something happened that changed everything…
- I had the startling realization that if I was going to get rich, I had a LOT more to learn
- … especially if I was going to make this “internet thing” work
- I couldn’t just hope it would work… I had to learn specific patterns that made sales
- I figured companies that sold REALLY successful courses would be best to learn from.
That was the spark / the kick in the tail I needed.
I was thrilled, stronger and optimistic.
I knew I was on the right path.
Here’s what happened next…
- I humbled myself and learned everything I could
- I learned even more about direct response sales copy and how to do sales letters
- I learned about setting up affiliate programs and recruiting affiliates
- I learned about all the mechanics of setting up a business, managing cash flow, and direct marketing
- I made a ton of connections
- I taught myself how to create products and sell them online.
- I learned how to promote other peoples’ products as an affiliate.
- I became more and more experienced in every area inside my core business models.
Then one day I looked up and realized I could now…
- I could create and sell info-products as fast as I wanted to
- Create the sales copy to sell them
- Get other people to sell them for me
- Build a rabid audience
- Use my connections to get whatever I wanted
- Choose what I wanted to work with as I had experience in most new trends and could make a calculated decision on what business model I should focus on which I enjoyed doing.
I was forever changed by the fact that…I was now the one who could make sales
- I was the one who could make the products that other people really wanted to buy (and sell)
- I was the one who could build a list
- I was the one who could drive traffic
I now felt / saw myself…
- I finally felt in control
- I felt confident
- I felt like a good provider for the first time in probably 10 years!
And that’w why I knew I couldn’t stop there.
I realized / decided…
- I needed to teach other people how to do what I have done
- I needed to make it even EASIER for others to follow in my footsteps
- I needed to shorten the learning curve and eliminate all the hassles I could for others
Now I am…
- Focusing on delivering content and sharing systems people can use to do what was previously “impossible”
- Adding value
- I like to say I make the “liberal arts” part of online business easy
I’m able to…
- Help entrepreneurs just like you go from not knowing where to start and what business model to follow, to shortcut the years of frustration and revealing the system you should be focusing one from day one, and also how to go deeper and expand on that into a larger similar business model.
- I can impact literally tens-of-thousands of people instantly
- I get to share the tools that make the entrepreneurs’ way easier as there are tools that save time and effort that you could benefit from.
- I am able to share my knowledge and change the world
This makes me feel…
- There’s so much more for me to do
- For a few years I was trying to figure out how I could be “done” and retire
- Now, I see so much laid out for me to do and all the people I can help
- I’m just getting started!
- Ready to help grow some lives.
What I’d like you to take away from all this is…
- No matter how bleak things get, keep going
- Your true calling may not have even been invented yet
- Learn as much as you can, but ACT on what you learn immediately
- NEVER stop learning and adding to your toolbox
- Don’t let the grass grow under your feet… keep at it until you succeed
- NEVER, EVER give up, and set a plan EARLY, and WRITE DOWN your GOALS.
- Take notes OFTEN, and stick to the plan to reach it as fast as possible.
- Find a good mentor that has can give you the results you need, and go all in.
By the way, if you’re looking for a proven mentor with a proven path you can follow and get great results with easily, with hands on support, you can see the free video here now.